CAST Professional Publishing is pleased to announce the release of UDL: Moving from Exploration to Integration, edited by Elizabeth Berquist, EdD.
In ten entirely new articles collected by Dr. Berquist, experienced educators and early adopters of Universal Design for Learning from across the United States share what they’ve learned at the forefront of a new reform movement in education.
These pioneers discuss their journeys in a number of important UDL implementation topics, including:
- Scaling UDL in small districts, large districts, and policy at the state level
- Transforming the culture of communities and schools using UDL
- Taking a UDL approach to co-teaching in an inclusion classroom
- Applying the UDL framework to professional learning
- UDL implementation in web based technology
… and more!
Dr. Berquist herself is a leading voice in the burgeoning UDL field. She teaches Special Education at Towson University, where she supervises student teachers in Baltimore County and Baltimore city schools. She is also the founder and President of All In Education, Inc.
UDL: Moving from Exploration to Integration is available now in both paperback (ISBN: 978-1-930583-00-9) and ePUB (ISBN: 978-1-930583-01-6). You can read more about this title or place an order through our website.
UDL: Moving from Exploration to Integration, now available wherever books are sold!