A Teacher’s Monday-Morning Guide to Implementing Common Core Standards Using Universal Design for Learning
by Katie Novak
“UDL is a curriculum-design process that saves you time over the long haul and frees you to make your teaching practice more effective while honoring your individual approach.” – from UDL Now! by Katie Novak
Master teacher Katie Novak offers practical insights and savvy strategies for turning UDL principles into action. UDL Now! is a fun and effective Monday morning playbook for great teaching.
- The UDL Guidelines: A Checklist You Can’t Live Without
- Recruiting and Engaging Students
- Two Types of Learning Standards and UDL Implementation
- Choice Assignments: Expressing Knowledge in Endless Ways
- Scaffolding: Setting the Bar High and Raising Students to It
- The Best Ways to Teach Vocabulary
- Using Student Feedback to Inform Instruction
- Assessments, the UDL Way
The first edition of UDL Now! was recently replaced!
Click here to learn about the new Revised & Expanded Edition of UDL Now!